It’s no secret that online privacy is important. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to turn off Verizon Smart Family VPN so you can browse the web with peace of mind.
Checkout this video:
If you have Verizon Smart Family VPN, you can easily turn it off. This guide will show you how.
What is Verizon Smart Family VPN?
Verizon Smart Family is a service that helps you manage how your family uses the Internet on your devices. You can set limits on which websites can be accessed, limit screen time, and get real-time alerts if your child attempts to visit a restricted website. The service also includes a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that encrypts all Internet traffic from your device to help protect your family’s privacy.
In order to turn off Verizon Smart Family VPN, you will need to disable the service from your account settings. Once you have done this, the VPN will no longer be active on your device and all Internet traffic will be unencrypted.
1) Open the Verizon Smart Family app on your device.
2) Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3) Tap “Settings” from the menu options.
4) Tap “Disable Verizon Smart Family VPN.”
5) You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your password and tap “Submit.”
6) You will see a confirmation message stating that Verizon Smart Family VPN has been disabled.
How to turn off the VPN
Learn how to disable the VPN feature on your child’s device. If you’re trying to disable the VPN feature on your child’s device, this article will show you how.
For Android devices
If you have the Smart Family app installed on your child’s Android device, you can use the app to turn off the VPN.
1. Open the Smart Family app.
2. Tap the child whose device you want to manage.
3. Tap Features, then tap VPN Protection.
4. Toggle VPN Protection off.
For iOS devices
For iOS devices, you can turn off the VPN in the Settings app. Tap General, then VPN. If you have more than one VPN configuration, tap the one that you want to disable. Then, toggle the Status switch off.
We hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to turn off Verizon Smart Family VPN. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.